History and nature create a perfect wedding day backdrop at Hardcastle Crags, Celebrate your love within the walls of Gibson Mill, a former cotton mill, where opportunities for beautiful photographs are all around. The setting and choice of natural backdrops is endless – from ceremonies held in the former Dancing Hall; to cherished moments by the mill pond and bridge.
For couples who want to embrace nature – but also have a vibrant wedding day – look no further for all the inspiration you need from this photo shoot featured in Brides Up North.
- Photography: Charlotte Nelson and Louise Pollitt
- Planning and Coordination: Our Story Begins
- Venue: Hardcastle Crags
- Hair Styling: Amy Fletcher
- Veils: Miniquinni
- Styling: Spectacular Scenes
- Cake: Mrs B’s Cakery
- Celebrant: Penelope Jayne
- Stationery: Made by Rae Designs
- Dresses: Bridal Reloved Wakefield
- Make-up: Luce Porter